Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hello Washington

Okay, this is a more recent picture of our little Emery. Finally has some good cheeks on her.

Gig Harbor really is one of the most beautiful places ever. Especially in the summer. I can see how people want to live here and endure the rain all year long.

This is our view everyday. We walk down to the bay almost everyday when the tide is out. The kids love it!
Our first garden! It has been growing so fast.
We headed to the beach last week and had a blast. It was a perfect sunny day to find all sorts of treasures. It was only a 10 min drive from our house to this beach! I can handle that all right :)
My little men showing off their muscles.
I love this picture.
I love love love this little girl.
Jade wasn't so sure about all our creatures..... starfish, crabs, sand dollar's, sea shells and jellyfish. The boys on the other hand loved it!
Washington has so much to see and explore. We are just getting started!

4 comments:

Holbrook Girls said...

Love your pics Sarah! You have such a beautiful family. Congrats on #4! I love checking in on your blog once in a while. Your handsome boys and gorgeous girls are growing up so fast! :)

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you love it so far, but I sure do miss you!!! You really can't beat the beach. A little jealous right now!

Brian and Emily said...

What beautiful photos, of such cute little people! Oh I love that picture of Jade facing the water, she is such a dolly! I miss your sweet kids and can't wait to see you this summer! Love to all!

thehallebunch2 said...

how sweet! you look like you are settling in well Sarah! THanks for sharing! You have such a beautiful family!