Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Elvin is here!

Elvin our little Elf showed up this morning sitting in one of our Christmas wreaths. He always finds the funniest places to hide on December 1st. The kids were so excited he came again this year. His job is to watch and report to Santa Claus on how we have been acting before Christmas comes.
Elvin always shows up with special notes or small gifts for the kids. He brought them a new Christmas book today, and delivered something from Grandma Sharon.

The boys love this magical little Elf.

Where we found him this morning.
Grandma Sharon's advent calender she sent us. We love it Mom!
Christmas time makes me smile!
I can't believe it's December already!




2 comments:

Brian and Emily said...

I love your ELVIN Christmas tradition Sarah, you are the cutest!!
I love you

Jennyanne said...

So my kids discovered Elvin's brother stashed away in the christmas decorations before I could get to him.I had to get creative really fast...I think we'll be having a new visitor this year, especially since "Cracky" the elf lost his hand and nose in the moving process. I'm on the hunt for a replacement elf and it's already Dec. 3! Does Elvin want to come to Canada? I love your tree remodel!!