Sunday, November 14, 2010

Little Pumpkins


Meet Lisa. The cutest Mom to be of twins that I have ever seen. I had the chance to host a "Little Pumpkin" themed baby shower for her in October. I had lots of help from Regan, Kera, and Jocelyn for the big day (thank heavens). Lots of yummy desserts were served and we had a great turnout.

Now we are just waiting to meet these sweet babies..... baby boy & girl!
A little hard to believe there's 2 in there?
Little pumpkins everywhere....
Pretty flowers.
Carmel puff stuff...
The gourmet dessert table..... delicious.

All the ladies that made it happen, and the cute Mom to be in the middle. Yes, we love her!
Let the count down begin.....

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my. You are the best and that was the cutest, best baby shower ever. I'm so lucky to have you as a friend. You are such a fantastic, amazing woman!! Thank you....for everything.

Jennyanne said...

ok. That was the cutest shower! I'm so mad that I wasn't there for the food ;) How is possible that you look that CUTE Lisa?!?!?!?!?! Seriously I was like a serious hippo with my twins...is there one in your leg or something ...I'm not getting it?!?! You of course know how to throw a GREAT party Sar- so sad to have missed it.