Thursday, September 17, 2009

Can't keep up

We always have something going on it seems......... and I have missed out on posting about some major things. Like having my sister move all the way from Canada and becoming my new neighbor!  Never in a million years did I see that one coming. Now that she is here with her family, I'm afraid I might not survive again without her........... I'll just have to pretend she's never going to leave I guess. Just wait, it even gets better my brother and his wife also moved into our neighborhood in July and so yes, I am feeling very spoiled, but also very deserving of having my siblings close by. I don't have any pictures of all of us yet because we actually see each other more than 2 times a year now....... so who needs pictures? 
I feel very blessed to be able to have family close by, and I know I will not waste a minute while they are here. Colorado is obviously where the party is at right now if you haven't noticed!

Here's the cousins: Kael, Beau, Hillary, Karson and Maguire.


Adding to the fun this month we had a visit from Grandpa & Grandma Probst. They drove 1000 miles to come see us and had to leave after 3 days to drive back to Montana. We had so much fun with you guys and wish you could've stayed longer! Scott hates it when you leave...... he kind of turns into a little baby when you go.
We love you and are so grateful that you always make time to come see us!

Grandma and Karson baking together.
Grandma took Jade in the hot tub for the first time!
Grandpa trying to cuddle with a feisty little girl!
Come again soon!



4 comments:

Melissa said...

I didn't know your sister moved down there too, so fun!

Kera said...

i want to be in your family :) thanks for hanging out with Patrick while I have been gone. someday I will come back.

Jamie said...

So lucky! Now see, I totally would move to Colorado is I knew my family would follow!!!!!!

Rachel said...

those bathing beauties look a bit alike. How fun to have your family close!!