Friday, August 14, 2009

Early to bed, early to rise......


School Time has arrived!
The boys have started school this week and are so excited. Kael thinks school is "AWESOME"!
Karson is very proud to have three pet guinea pigs in his classroom!  This week has been great so far and I am excited for them to learn and make new friends this year.  The boys are both happy with their teachers and we haven't had any melt downs yet (except for when I forgot to pack Kael a snack the first day of school........ he was a little emotional about that). 
This is all new to me, so hopefully I will keep up with it all! 

So here they are, first day of school, 7:40 am, sleepy eyes, new clothes and Big smiles!!

Way to go boys, we love you!



3 comments:

Brian and Emily said...

Oh just look at those boys! How fun that they get to go off to school together. They look so grown up Sarah! Any tears as you said goodbye. I remember way back when Will started school. I decided to send him on the bus, kind of out of necessity and I remember as he got on that bus I felt like my heart was walking around outside my body, I loved him so much and hoped that I had taught him enough so he would be successful. Amazingly you really start to miss these kids as they embark on their school time adventures, summers become such a fun time! I love you, wish I could be next door too!

Wendi Oyler said...

I can't believe your boys are old enough to go to school! Probably a great time for you to smother Jade with attention. You have such a cute family!

Kera said...

i can't even imagine what that must be like to send not one but 2 kiddos off to school. did you go back to school shopping with them? how fun! I can't wait for that part :)