Monday, April 27, 2009

Bring on the sunshine


I have always had this problem where I buy really cheap, ugly, sunglasses because I can never find any that look very good on me. I gave up a long time ago even trying any on. Today I finally had some success (I think).  Scott wanted me to get a decent pair and he really liked these ones. I actually did too! I am realizing that it is a great feeling to love your shades and enjoy wearing them or else you never will!! 
Now I think I am ready for summer, or spring really........ if it would ever STOP snowing!!! Bring on the Sunshine! 

Tell me what you think? Keepers?

7 comments:

Jennyanne said...

Keeps!
You are adorable.
Is it still snowing there too?
What is up this year hey?

Life Is Golden said...

They're even better looking after you told me the fab deal you got on them! Love them... you stylin' babe!

Sheri said...

You look smokin!
Where did you get them? What are they?

Juliana said...

Like em!

Brian and Emily said...

You look good in everything you put on Sarah! I am the very same way with shades...only for me when I decide to splurge, those are always the ones that I sit or step on or loose! I hope that is not the case for you. Love you gorgeous!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Way cute!! I say keep 'um

Kera said...

smokin! bring on the SUN!!