Monday, December 15, 2008

The sweet smell of Christmas


I love the memories I have of Christmas as a child! Do any of you remember 'scratch & sniff ' books? I would have never remembered this particular book if I hadn't stumbled across it in Ross. I was so excited! The turn of each page brought back so many Christmas memories! What a treasure I've found. The boys sure love smelling the pages, and so have I!


Sledding indoors anyone? They do this for hours, no major injuries yet.

PJ Elf came to visit and brought the kids new pajama's!  We usually do this on Christmas Eve, but I wanted the kids to actually wear their PJ's before Christmas was over.


They loved their new button up train and cowboy PJ's this year, and refuse to wear any other ones to bed! 

6 comments:

Sheri said...

So cool! I love scratch and sniff! You know those smelly markers? I want some of those! :)
The kids look so cute. Toms family used to slide down the stairs in sleeping bags. Have the boys try that! :)

Brian and Emily said...

Sarah I love that you just couldn't wait to see your kids in their PJ's! I am making some for the kids this year and so I am afraid they won't be done until Christmas Eve.....but I like that idea. Maybe next year. Your house looks so pretty, all ready for Christmas. Miss you!

Life Is Golden said...

Look at your tree! It looks so so so fabulous.
I love that PJ came early... how'd you explain that one?
I wish I was flying to see you in a couple of days... "sniff" "sniff".

Rebecca Neville said...

Sledding looks so fun! Just don't let my boys do it... Knowing them they'll break another arm. At least it isn't into the basement right!

Jennyanne said...

We'll have to keep the sledding thing on the DL at our house ...I can just see the twins : ) Looks like fun !

Jennyanne said...

ps. That book's about the best thing that landed under our tree this year! Thanks Santa ; ) WE LOVE IT JUST AS MUCH (me especially)