Saturday, September 27, 2008

Why did it have to END?


I still can't believe it's over.  Having my beautiful sister here this past week ALL to myself has never happened.......and it was definitely a week to remember!! Here are some pictures of our time spent together, we did pretty much everything and anything we could together and Scott and Josh (and Emily of course:)did a whole lot of babysitting to make it happen!!!   Thank you husbands!

Sunday pictures with Jade wearing her first dress....finally!



We had much success shopping at the outlets in Castle rock! Anyone else wanna come visit?hehe.


Eating a gormet breakfast for dinner....yummmy!


Yes this is what I've been waiting for.....nothing is better than sisters singing karaoke baby!!


Below is our cute crafty project we did in Jade's room! Plus a very very cute girl!



A day in heaven........at the Spa!

We both had our first ever facials.....Oh me, Oh my!!



The boy's sure loved having Auntie Jenny at our house for a week! She is so darn fun and know's how to handle two crazy, busy boys!


Goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hear......

Love you Sis!

8 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Wow, now that looked like a LOT of fun. Good job you two!

Life Is Golden said...

So so so fun! I'm so glad that you guys got to have that time together. I'm not going to lie... I might not allow it to ever happen again though, cause wherever you two will be, I'll probably be "lurking" nearby. I love you both... and you deserved some girly time and pampering.

Jamie said...

Nothing better than a visit from a sister!!!! Looks like you had so much fun together!

Juliana said...

Ahhhh!!! Fun times!

Jennyanne said...

Now I'm sobbing and blowing my nose again ; (
Why did it have to end is THE perfect title. It feels so strange to not be there with you today. Will you email me these pictures? I love you!! Tell K & K that i love them too and have been building Lincon logs with Beau and Hillary since last night ...we might even tip over the couches this afternoon just to feel like they're here with us. Give Miss Jade a kiss for me and post pictures whenever you put that dress on her!!
m i s s y o u s o m u c h !

Kera said...

sisters are the BEST.

I used to love shopping at those outlets whenever I would visit my brother at the AFA. So beautiful up there. Can we do all those things if I come visit you :)

Sarah said...

Most definitely!! What ever gets you here!! We love visitors : )

Carlee said...

How fun!! You look SO GREAT! Who would have ever guessed that you just had a baby! What a hot mama! I want to come and have fun with you!!! I still have the pic of us at the concert on my dresser! Jade will be getting something in the mail in a few days!